From My Tech, Orlando SEO & Digital Marketing Blog
- Spy Games: 12 Tips To Keep Your Cell Phone Stealthy.Cloak and dagger, cat and mouse, International espionage are all coming to a cell phone near you. In fact, these games are coming so close to you that you might want to turn your own cell phone off. Some new tracking companies are actively selling and marketing access for spies, countries, dictators, psycho ex-girlfriends and […] The post Spy Games: 12 Tips
- Will They Miss You?I’ve been thinking a lot lately about change. Change makes the world go round. Change enables us to refresh, to grow, to die, to live. I’ve been leading my team at On Target through a process to help us grow up a bit and change. During this process, we’ve had many discussions about the past […] The post Will They Miss You? appeared first on .
- The Problem With Cheap.My dad always told me: It NEVER pays to be cheap. Would you ever buy….. - Cheap Fish From Bob’s Discount Super Duper Cheap Fish Store? - Cheap Diapers From Dottie’s Recycled Diaper Depot? - Cheap Prescriptions From Pete’s Prescription Imports? I don’t know about you, but I’m not going to trust eating cheap fish, […] The post The Problem With Cheap. appeared
- 5 Back To School Apps Your Little Scholars Need.It’s that time again. No more sleeping in until 10am and playing Minecraft all day. No more staying up late to watch reruns of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (THANK God.) It’s back to school time and if your favorite little students are like mine, they LOVE their electronic / mobile devices. I say we put those […] The post 5 Back To School Apps Your Little Scholars
- The Many Faces Of Digital Evil. Meet CryptoLocker.The experts call it Ransomware. I call it just plain evil extortion. There’s a new breed of cyber-crime happening out there and it’s more than ugly. Meet CryptoLocker. CryptoLocker basically infects your PC and locks down files that you access frequently. That’s when the true evil begins. After your machine has been compromised, the cyber-scums […] The p
- SEO & The Case For Content.“Content is the reason search began in the first place. “ ~ Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing I’ve heard many folks over the years exclaim that in order to win at #SEO you have to have a ton of technical prowess. You need to know your H1 tags, you need to use Alt tags, you need […] The post SEO & The Case For Content. appeared first on .