From My Tech, Orlando SEO & Digital Marketing Blog
- The Many Faces Of Digital Evil. Meet CryptoLocker.The experts call it Ransomware. I call it just plain evil extortion. There’s a new breed of cyber-crime happening out there and it’s more than ugly. Meet CryptoLocker. CryptoLocker basically infects your PC and locks down files that you access frequently. That’s when the true evil begins. After your machine has been compromised, the cyber-scums […] The p
- SEO & The Case For Content.“Content is the reason search began in the first place. “ ~ Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing I’ve heard many folks over the years exclaim that in order to win at #SEO you have to have a ton of technical prowess. You need to know your H1 tags, you need to use Alt tags, you need […] The post SEO & The Case For Content. appeared first on .
- Is It Time To Clean Up Your Social Media? Meet Social Sweepster.Remember that epic party 4 years ago when you did a keg stand with Julie? Facebook does. Remember the skinny dipping incident at the quad? Twitter does. Remember when you passed out in the dorm hallway and Mike & Ralph posed you in ‘interesting’ positions? Instagram does. Remember the tailgating shenanigans with the port-a-potty at […] The post Is It Tim
- Is It Time For A Digital Detox?With most of us spending a ton of time online these days, there is NO doubt that our mood and general disposition can become influenced by what we are seeing online. Meet Neurotic Nancy. Nancy loves to tell the world about how miserable her life is. All day, everyday, this poor lady dwells in gloom […] The post Is It Time For A Digital Detox? appeared firs
- I’m Very Disappointed In Your Business.Got a disturbing letter from a client today that read, I’m Very Disappointed In Your Business. He went on to exclaim that my team just isn’t getting it. That they aren’t collaborating with him enough, that they just aren’t meeting his expectations and that I, as a business owner should be more connected and in […] The post I’m Very Disappointed In Your Busi
- Showing Up.In business and in life, showing up counts. If you’re not ‘there’ you’ll never connect. You’ll never have a story to tell, you’ll never make that impression, close that deal or share the joy of a specific milestone. Maybe you just weren’t ready, maybe you just didn’t have your head on straight, maybe it’s not […] The post Showing Up. appeared first on .